SULFATE FREE | SALT FREE
Our Hydrating Sulfate Free conditioner daily-use formula helps lock in hydration from root to ends. This restorative formula seals, protects and repairs the cuticle to control frizz, while locking in shine and smoothness.
WHY IS THIS PRODUCT FOR YOU?
Our professional hydrating conditioner is an amazing hair product designed for normal to dry hair types. Its purpose is to help your hair restore its beauty! Made with a powerful blend of natural ingredients, such as olive oil, keratin, jojoba oils, and vitamin E, this hair conditioner has a deeply-nourishing formula that will revitalize your hair from roots to ends. The intense hydration effect will leave your hair super smooth, with a healthy glow, that will make heads turn!
- After shampooing, remove excess water, and gently massage into hair and scalp.
- Apply Hydrating Sulfate-Free conditioner. Leave in for two minutes.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water until it becomes smooth and the “slippery” effect disappears.
- A gentle, effective Conditioner that can be used daily on all types of hair.
- Color-safe natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Sulfate-free, salt-free, paraben-free, exotic formula that hydrates and enhances the natural beauty of your hair.
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Wheat Germ Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Acetamide MEA, Butyloctanol, Glycerin, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.